‘No ordinary light’
This portrait is inspired by the iconic Marilyn Monroe, by her spirit and energy.
A contemporary portrait in acrylic and ink.
Expressive line work in charcoal and a sprinkle of bronze-silver powder.
Substrate is 300 grams / 140 lb watercolour paper by Hahnemuhle.
1 in stock
- Title: ‘No ordinary light’.
- Medium: Acrylic, ink, charcoal and silver-bronze powder on 140 lb (300 grams) paper.
- Unmounted and unframed: You can frame it beautifully to your own taste.
- Size: 16,5 x 22 inch ( 42 x 56 cm)
- Shipping: The Netherlands € 8,60/Europe € 20,-/World-US $ 35,-
- Dutch customers: allow 1 week for delivery from time of shipment.
- International customers: allow 2-3 weeks for delivery from time of shipment and please be aware that your item may be held at customs for inspection and you may be charged a customs fee or import tax or similar. I encourage you to check the customs laws and regulations in your country as these fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Certificate of Authenticity included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.